Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kyu Won's Journal 70

A Recipe To Be A Good Girl

Today, Grand was upset 'caus my sister and I fought. I felt guilty. So I decided to be good. If you want to be good also, you'll just to see this recipe.

How to make a naughty one into a good one

1. If you are dirty, go and wash at once.
2. Grab a book and start studying no matter what time it is.
3. Say " It was really yummy mom, and I mean it." after every single meal or snack.
4.Be fairy like to your siblings.
5.Never ever say idiotic words used by street boys,
6. Do your chores and give massage to parents or grandparents and ask them to tell you the stories when they were young. And I know theyill laugh and tell you one willingly.

After you follow these recipe, write down your praise you got. Maybe you'll get 100!

No comments: