Friday, May 30, 2008

Going To East Coast

This afternoon my family went on a picnic to East Coast. It was the first time for me to be there. It was a beautiful place with many trees and sea sight.

My sister and I went to the shop to rent roller skates. My sister's feet are so big that the owner said, "Big, big feet." I laughed and Sister's punch flew onto my head. Narrowly I avoided the punch.What a windfall! We skated up and down, down and up till being tired.

Next I went to the seashore. The waves tried to catch me and I ran away. I collected some seeweeds on the sand and studied it. It has buoy balls . It was precious to me and I wanted to keep it, but Granny said no.

AT last my tummy rumbled. We went to a restaurant and ate Turkish dishes. They were excellent food. After supper we rode Viking. It was scary but exciting. I really had much fun .

No comments: