Friday, May 30, 2008

Kyu Won's Journal 31

Playing in the rain

Did you ever play in the rain? Did you ever slide on a rainy day? Well, all these things are what I've done this afternoon. After lunch I complained,"It is a boring afternoon ." Granny suggested," How about playing in the rain?" I thought I was born free and I agreed to go out into the rain. It rained and rained. Nothing more. The sidewalk was resting because no one was walking on it. All the trees seemed overjoyed with the shower.
I walked and jumped in the downpouring rain. I even sat in the puddle. Soon I got drenched. I went to the playground to slide. The wet slide was very slippery. I enjoyed sliding back,when trying to step onto it. Playing in the rain makes me almost fly. Ssuch a nice feeling!
However , working was waiting for me again. Woo~.

No comments: