Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kyu Won's Journal 26

My Granny's Birthday

Today is Granny's birthday. Sister and I went to poplar to get paper for cards. "Oh, brother, this paper has not the pattern I like . I want a stripe pattern," I thought. My sister was jumping around like a mouse on fire to find her paper. "Micky mucky muck! A-reeta! I found it. Bright pink of memory," she said holding out a picky-peachy-pink paper. She stared at the card paper as if she had just dug out gold mine. Then shook her card paper right under my face,laughing "He, he, he! You will never, ever, ne~ver find a card exquisite enough like this! " I picked white yellow one with stripes. I like the colour just like a butterfly.

Then we ran to the bakery to buy a perfect cake for Granny. Both Granny and we like cheese cake. So we got the cake and sprang home. Granny was so pleased and huggeed us. A~ so good.

No comments: