Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kyu Won's Journal 41

A Very, Very Slow Breakfast

Today I had a very slow breakfast, tortoise breakfast. Grandma gave me a pear, some bread and jam and a cup of milo drink. I slowly picked up my pear and nibbled. I am a slow fruit eater, you know. I picked up my milo and sipped it leisurely . I am a very slow sippeer. Then I ate my bread bit by bit. I enjoyed slow eating.

After nibbling, sipping, and biting for quite many minutes, I still didn't finish my breakfast. Grandma shouted,"Be quick! You, tortoise!" But I still think I am faster than a tortoise. Why?

Tortoise who lives in a green swamp crawls for 12 hours to get to its home, and begins to make its breakfast at 9:00 , and eats breakfast at 3:00 and finishes eating in the evening. It probably takes him a whole day to have a meal! Ha! I am faster than a tortoise, am I not?

No comments: