Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kyu Won's Journal 46

My Flower

My flower never dies unless I wish. It will glow rosy red when I help it.
It will grow strongly if I do my things. It will bloom forever when I am good.

Do you have Your own flower? My flower loves to read books. So its room is full of books.

These flowers are called dream flowers. These flowers can grow anytime. They are hope flowers. When you first think, you want to do something like sowing a seed. Later you put some effort and then you overjoy the young plant. When you pray for it and you get it, your flower is blooming!

I hope to write books some day and become an author. I have read a lot of story books from MR. Brown, J.K. Rolling and Shakespeare. Their ideas are excellent.

If a good hope, your flower will shine. If it is bad and evil, your flower will be black and withered. But still they are just flowers, aren't they?

No comments: