Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kyu Won's Journal 11

For some reasons

For some reasons there is something that has to be done. Chores? No-upe! Eating? Hey, do you think I am a big lazy pig lying in the sunshine a~ll day? Forget about it! ( I'm angry)

O. K. I will tell you my sister is 11 years old, with curly black hair that covers her shoulder. When we were swimming gracefully in the swimming pool, a Singaporean woman came to us and ask us,"Can you teach my daughters ? They want to learn Korean, and I heard you speaking in Korean." My sister and I were excited and said,"I'd like to but I"m going to ask my grandma first." I thought at that moment, if yes, it would be very good, and I would be light like a fairy.
and if no, my heart would be filled with dark cloud of sadness.

But not really yes. We were disappointed and protested why not. Grandma said everyone who can speaks Korean can't be a Korean teacher. Eventually Grandma decided to teach the girls instead of us.
Grandma allowed us to be her assistents from time to time. Any way I am glad we have new Singaporean friends.

No comments: