Friday, April 11, 2008

Kyu Won's Journal 6

Since the first day of school I have learnt a lot of things because I have wondered a lot. That just gives you the words that the world is full of wonder.

We wonder and we try to answer it. How? By accepting what you learn at school. I wondered what Singapore was like. I wondered what Singaporean looked like. That was how my wonder began when I came to Singapore.

Today I got all the answers. I am playing with friends from many races now. I had to learn all the knowledge from around me.

Today at school I came to know all the people have wonder and curiosity . R was curious about Korea. L was curious about my language.

We want to get those answers. Sometimes it takes many months and even many years. But we will all get our answers someday.

How happy I am to get my answers!

No comments: